Sunday, February 28, 2010

One thing that made ARC's boot camp in Ft Myers worth the trip (other than the beautiful palm trees and 80 degree weather in the middle of winter) was this little statement that has not left my head: "a good staff member will give the church his (or her) first and best thoughts." I have to be honest, for a couple of weeks prior to our trip I was not giving Freedom Valley Church my first and best thoughts. I was working so much and relaxing in my free time that I was giving the church my 3rd and invaluable thoughts.
That is about to change, I am going back to work this week demanding my part time position. I plan to work for the church Sunday-Tuesday and work for pay Thursday-Saturday. I am believing that God will provide more and better as I follow Him wholeheartedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment