Monday, March 8, 2010

I don't usually check my email first thing in the morning, but this one morning in particular I awoke from my slumber and felt the nudge to get online and see what might be waiting for me in my inbox. As I logged in my gmail preview gave me a peak at the one piece of junkmail (or so i thought) that found its way to me. I decided to give the letter one chance since I did make it this far from the pillow. I followed the link that was inside and to my delight I arrived at the webpage of Double Shot Coffee Company of Tulsa. This day happened to be their 6th year anniversary and If I could drop by on this particular day I could get a free cupcake with my cup of coffee. I will just say it already... Double Shot has the best coffee I have ever tasted in my entire life! You owe to yourself and your grandchildren to get over and check out Double Shot! Its located on Boston just south of 13street. There is so much to be discovered at this place, you wont regret it.

1 comment: