Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm so glad that I get to spend some time with my family on this trip. I have to say, the more men I meet in this life the more thankful I am to have Roger Lewis as my father. I know of no other person who has experienced life the way he has and still approach's life with integrity, complete honesty and commitment as he. Today, when 50% are lucky if they will have their dad as a father and we have more excuses than ever to compromise, I'm so thankful for my father to be a constant source of encouragement and living proof to me that to be a man of courage and conviction is not such an impossible thing. It's actually a much better option.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. You are such a great writer!! This is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you Jake! We have such a great dad and mom!!! You said it just right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jacob, that is such an sweet sweet writing.... that really touched dad to tears, and we are so proud to have you for our son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not agree more, Jake. Your Dad is a man-among-men, in my book.

    ReplyDelete