Friday, March 12, 2010

I love my life and my wife. Even more I love the direction and the adventure that we are in together. This morning as Shawna and I sipped coffee we talked and dreamed about the future. I love dreaming about the future. It inspires me to be better at everything I'm doing, right now. Dreaming also makes me slightly irritated with the condition of certain things that need to be better. But all in all, I love dreaming and even better I love dreaming Gods plan for our lives. Shawna and I will always do our very best to find Gods plan before our own. Because If we would ever decide to follow our own plan before Gods we would no longer be on an adventure.

1 comment:

  1. I love when I talk about crazy things and you smile so sure. And then you say things that are even more crazy, and it takes everything within me to not kiss your perfect head!

    And you said such sweet things to me in the car earlier today.

    ReplyDelete