Thursday, January 7, 2010

update:

Shawna had an interview today with Pier 1, it went very well and she is supposed to hear from them by Saturday.

I am still looking for work, the Lowe's HR Manager will not be in the office until Monday. So I will be at Lowe's Monday morning begging a job.

Shawna and I are learning the area very well and beginning to feel at home. But not to at home. We like to be just uncomfortable enough to follow whatever crazy thing God says to do.

Derek, Daniel and Fred will be arriving this weekend. It will be nice to have a few more close friends near by.

We had the pleasure of meeting our neighbors on both sides. Tiffany is a young single mother, we are really praying for a good relationship and that God would use us somehow in her life. Norvel and Leeann are an elderly couple that love to keep an eye on everything outside their apartment. We are so happy to have such great neighbors.

and lastly, I am so excited for the beginnings of our worship team. I am so thankful for the opportunity to learn from Jeremiah, Charity and Steph Modder. God has used them to teach me so much. Please be praying with me that God would direct me to people that we could teach and disciple to be worshipers for Him. Or that people would be directed to us. However the way, that God would grow this team and our leadership and wisdom to be affective leaders for Him.





No comments:

Post a Comment