Wednesday, December 30, 2009


We arrived in Tulsa this morning at 8:30. I Can not remember ever feeling the way I feel now. Absolutely dependent on God. I have no clue what tomorrow will look like for us. But I am certain that having such amazing friends (now, more like family) pioneering together with us is going to make it easier to be away from our families and friends in Pennsylvania. I am so thankful for the faith in Jesus that bonds us together, so though I am 1200 miles away from loved ones, I am close to them in Christ.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. seeing that number (1200 miles) took my breath away for a brief second. WOW, you are far away....... I am so proud of you and have a complete peace that your tomorrow will be better then your today, and your "next month", will be better then your tomorrow.... You have done your part at following God Jacob, and now, He will do His part. I love you more then words can express.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad to be alongside you

    ReplyDelete